You can choose a secure privacy fence for a completely obscured view into your backyard, or one that leaves you feeling a little less closed in. There are plenty of options to do just that! Let’s discuss the differences between full privacy and semi-privacy vinyl fencing.
Full-Privacy Vinyl Fences
A full privacy fence provides a completely obstructed view of your property from the outside. In addition to blocking the view, there are some other qualities of a full-privacy vinyl fence:
- Privacy boards are wider and installed edge-to-edge.
- A full privacy fence blocks some of the noise from the outdoors.
- There’s slightly less surface area to clean as there are no spaces between pickets.
Semi-Privacy Vinyl Fencing
Like the name suggests, semi-privacy fences offer significant privacy but don’t go as far as a full privacy fence. Here are some general traits of semi-private fencing:
- Slender spaces between panels let some airflow and sunlight pass through the pickets.
- Semi-private fencing pickets are narrower and spaced a few inches apart.
- The fence provides partial privacy without having the feeling of being closed in.
Whether you choose a fence to give you a fully enclosed property or one with a bit more openness, both types of vinyl privacy fences are attractive, durable, long-lasting, and low-maintenance. They both provide benefits such as providing a barrier to keep your children and pets safely in your yard, giving your property added security and boosting your curb appeal.
For the Best in Vinyl Privacy Fencing, Call Us!
Now that we’ve explored the differences between semi-private and full-privacy vinyl fencing, it’s time to get your specific questions answered by a Florida fence company pro! Reach out to the experts at Getter Done Fence Pro, who know just what you need to install a vinyl privacy fence that will last a lifetime. Contact our knowledgeable and friendly staff by phone at (352)789-4314 or contact us online – we’re here for you!